This day encourages women and salutes them for their resilience, patience and hard work. Women’s Day symbolises a woman’s determination and courage and highlights her progress made throughout the years. There are several women who have exceptional contributions to society and on Women’s Day, we must extend our support and thank them for their input.
Are you planning a wedding? We’ll customize a wedding dance just for you!!
There are many different types of wedding dance styles for a couple’s first dance or for the father-daughter, mother-son or the wedding party dancing. Some choose a romantic, slow song, others opt for a spirited, energetic song or a mash up (mix) starting slow and romantic then breaking into a fast dance or freestyle.
- Waltz Wedding Dance Style (classic, fast)
- Slow Wedding Dance Style
- Foxtrot Wedding Dance Style
- Swing Wedding Dance Style (Jitterbug, Lindy Hop)
- Jitterbug Wedding Dance Style
- Rumba Wedding Dance Style
- Mambo Wedding Dance style
- Mashup Wedding Dance style