Set your Spring dance goals to achieve results. Come up with at least five goals at the beginning. At the end of the Spring evaluate yourself and talk to your teacher about your progress.
- Meditate on what fulfills you as a dancer
- Set one specific, long term, first-tier dance goal
- Set short term dance goals
- WRITE your dance goals down!
- Make sure your dance goals can be achieved within a (realistic) timeline
- Be flexible with any changes and challenges
- Celebrate your accomplishments
- Don’t (ever) stop
Read more >>